- 1 FLVS Login
- 2 FLVS Flex Login
- 3 FLVS Registration Procedure Online
- 4 FLVS Online Login
- 5 What do you need for FLVS?
- 6 Benefits of FLVS:
FLVS is an online school dedicated to personalizing learning. Whether you live in Florida or beyond, you can access more than 180 courses with us, from Algebra to AP Art History and everything in between. Courses are really just like the certified teachers who teach them. Public, private, and homeschool students from Kindergarten through 12th-grade use courses to succeed in their own time and schedules.
For parents and families seeking a flexible virtual option for students in Kindergarten 5th grade, FLVS Flex Elementary offers a variety of subjects and instructional support from certified teachers.
FLVS Flex Login
For students in grades 6-12, they offer more than 180 online middle and high school courses all free to Florida students. Within in year round, you can complete courses on your schedule, finishing a course at an accelerated pace or talking extra time on difficult topics. You will always have the support you need, as you can reach our certified teachers online and by phone, email, or text.
FLVS Flex Helps You
- Plan and personalize your education
- Get ahead on your courses
- Makeup course credit
- Explore an interesting elective not offered at your school
- Earn an industry certification
- Complete courses to free up next year’s schedule
- Fulfill online graduation requirements
FLVS Registration Procedure Online
- Select “Sign Up For A Course”
- Choose “New Students Start Here”
- Select: I Live In Florida
- Choose A County – select “Broward County Public Schools”
- Choose A Student Type – Select “Public/Charter School Student”
- Then, Click Continue
- Browse Course Catalog and Select the High School level class you want to take and which segment – part 1 (1st semester) – part 2 (2nd semester) or Both
- Click on “Select a District Franchise” and choose “Broward Virtual School and choose your start date. Only select Florida Virtual School if the class you want to take is NOT offered at Broward Virtual School.
- Select the reason you are taking the class and where you will be taking it.
- At this point you should see the class listed in your “backpack” – click continue
- Follow online prompts to create your personal account and Parent/Guardian Account
- (Parent must approve your class). Complete all sections including all Commitment Sections.
- Be sure to list Pompano Beach High as your “physical school” in your Academic Profile.
- Once your registration is complete, Pompano Beach High must approve the course you have selected.
- Your counselor is notified by BVS/FLVS to approve your course (you do not have to tell them to approve it), if everything is OK you will be assigned a teacher and they will contact you through your email account with Instructions on how to begin. If there is a problem with the class you have selected,
- Your Guidance Counselor will contact you directly.
FLVS Online Login
For all those candidates who have already enrolled themselves and want to login to their accounts, you can directly jump onto the login procedure without having to follow the signup or registration process anymore. The login process is completely similar as you do with any other social media account or somewhere else.
Follow the steps to complete your login:
At first, you need to open your web browser. you may choose any of the web browsers that you feel comfortable with. The login procedure follows absolutely some simple steps.
- Open your browser and visit here
- You will be asked to provide your username along with your password. Always make sure that you entered them correctly for those are the only keys that would help you to log in successfully.
- You may also find an option that asks you if you want to save your password on the corresponding web browser. If that is so, you may choose to click on the “remember me” option and you shall be done.
Note: Often a lot of people tend to forget their passwords, if you have forgotten your password by any chance, do not worry at all for you will be able to retrieve or recover them very easily. all you need is to offer the credentials that you will be asked correctly to make sure that it is you who is trying to retrieve the password.
What do you need for FLVS?
You can always use your FLVS login id to get all the queries answered, but in my experience here are the things you will need before you get started on FLVS.
Having a laptop for my kids to use FLVS has been a blessing. That way your kids will be able to do classes from anywhere at all. The system requirements are simple and you get a free account of Microsoft word for your laptop when you use your FLVS login id and enroll with them.
Apart from that, your kid would need the usual stationaries. Like, pens and pencils, with good notebooks and binders. You would also need those plastic protectors for them to slide their homework papers in too. And of course handset for class times.
Benefits of FLVS:
- Dedicated, certified teachers
- A variety of flexible and full-time options, offering choices in course schedule and pace
- One-on-one instruction and a focus on student success
- Elementary, middle, and high school subjects offered through more than 180 courses, including NCAA-approved core courses
- Engaging and interactive content that encourages mastery before moving forward
- Ways for students to get ahead, stay on target, or get back on track
- 24/7 access from anywhere in the world
Insurance, health and wellness:
- Health insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Supplemental life insurance
- Occupational accident insurance
- Mental health care
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health care on-site
- Retiree health and medical
Financial and retirement:
- Tick mark Pension Plan (18)
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family and parentage:
- Maternity & Paternity Leave (15)
- Tick mark Work From Home (19)
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation and time off:
- Tick mark Vacation & Paid Time Off (18)
- Tick mark Sick Days (8)
- Tick mark Paid Holidays (8)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
Perks and discounts:
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet-Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Tick mark Professional Development (7)
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance
There are a thousand and one reasons to go for this free online school with a fancy name. It’s well-equipped classes and curriculums, even its evaluation system, all fall perfectly in line for extensive learning and development.
And, to add to it, it is free and it can be started as simply as enrolling and getting your FLVS login id and password.